Making Christina Tosi’s “Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies”
During the search of finding some solid Cookie recipes, I came across Christina Tosi’s “Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies” Recipe. Definitely falls within one of my favorite recipes. The best part is that this is SO easy to throw together.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 pound Unsalted Butter 2 sticks melted and just warm to the touch
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Nonfat Milk Powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 12 ounces Chocolate Chips
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. With a wooden spoon, mix together the melted butter and sugars in a large bowl, until homogenous, about a minute. Add the egg and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Mix in the flour, milk powder, salt, baking powder, and baking soda until just combined. Add the chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Portion 2 ¾ ounce scoops of dough about 2 to 3 inches apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely on the pan.